Are There Doctors out There That Still Do Removal of Gang Tattoos for Free?

My husband has 3 gang tattoos on his neck and 1 small tear drop that he needs to get removed. They are all 15 years old, all done in prison and all black.

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that this link below may help you. It should direct you to our doctor page in our topic "Tattoo Removal." Please take a moment to browse all the information, stories, photos, etc., that are available to you.

Free Tattoo Removal

+1

D-Tag, offered in Houston and other cities, is a tattoo removal program to aid former gang-members get rid of their tattoos for free.  Since they are prison tattoos, these should be easier to remove and won't cost as much as professional tattoos, as the depth of the tattoo is usually less than seen in commercial tattoos