Are There Other Doctors Than Gary M. Horneski, MD That Perform the Ultimate Breast Lift? Maximum Lift Withouth Vertical Scar?

I have 2 children and have wanted a lift for almost 10 years. I'm searching for the right doctor and have been researching the procedure that is right for me. When I saw the before and after photos of Dr. Horndeski's patient's who had the Ultimate Breast Lift I was happy to see it's possible to not have a vertical scar with a lift. So, I would love to know if other doctors perform that procedure that are in or near Georgia and Florida?

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that we do not allow doctors to self-promote, nor refer other doctors on our site, but I have included a link below that may help you with your research. The link will direct you to our board certified doctors in your area that specialize in Breast Lifts.

Hopefully this helps!

Ultimate Breast Lift is a proprietary procedure

Dear Amber,

The Ultimate Breast Lift is a proprietary procedure and as such; is uniquely exclusive. Plans to train others to perform this technique is being considered. But, for the time being Houston is its home.

Kind regards,

Dr. h

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift? Withouth Vertical Scar?

A breast lift can be done without vertical scars

A circum-areolar lift  can be very effective ,especially if combined with internal lifting and mesh support

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon