Are there any doctors in the USA that will do a TT, Lipo, BBL for $5200.00 or something close to it?

+1

I think that you will want to have this done only once. About 25% of my patients represent revisions of previous surgeries, and this costs substantially more. You may be able to find a board certified plastic surgeon who will perform these procedures for $10000, but most will charge between $12000 and $20000.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Cost

+1

Dear carbuns, have you consider traveling outside of the USA? We have a plastic surgery team committed to help you reach your goals at a very affordable price. Our locations are top quality, we are bilingual and we can deliver you high standards results. Feel free to contact us to receive more information.

Kelvin Eusebio, MD

Kelvin Eusebio, MD

Baltimore BBL and tummy tuck costs

+1

The price that you've included seems low for all of the surgery that you want. You're asking for a lot and I would advice against going for price only as this could put your safety in jeopardy, especially if you went to a non-board certified plastic surgeon.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD