Are There Any Doctors in the Tennessee Area Who Offer the Brazilian Butt Lift at a Reasonable Price?

Are there any Doctors in the Tennessee area who offer the Brazilian Butt Lift at a reasonable price ??? Miami fl, texas, and else where charge around 3500-6000. Why are the bbl prices in TN (and mostly everywhere else inthe U.S) so high? It seems that all of the ladies are going to the dominican republic to have surgery for 3,000! and its safe!!!!

+2

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Fees range dramatically as do results.  The best way to save money is to have the procedure done right the first time.  I will also say that safety standards are different in different practices.  In my practice, a board certified plastic surgeon performs surgery with a board certified anesthesiologist in an accredited surgery center across from a hospital.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA