Is mole removal via scalpel scultping method a good method for little or no scarring? (photo)

I have this slightly raised mole on my forehead (see pictures) and have been desperate for it to come off for years, with little to no scarring. Is this the best most effective method in any of your opinions? Please share personal experiences with it. In addition to any dermabrasion/dermaplanning if any is needed after the actual sculpting. What is my risk? Thank you so much.

Raised Moles & Flat Moles Can Be Removed Without Stitches By Scalpel Sculpting Followed By Dermaplaning

+1
In my opinion and long experience, the answer to which method is preferable for aesthetically removing either flat moles or slightly raised moles, as in this case, would be Scalpel Sculpting followed by Dermaplaning if necessary. 

Although removing moles by any method from the face is likely to leave a small scar, scalpel sculpting, which involves no deep cutting or stitches has, in my experience, proven quite successful for achieving gratifying aesthetic results while leaving little, or often barely perceptible, scars.

The technique, which I have been using for thirty years, involves "scultping the mole" off from the surrounding skin in a tangential fashion (i.e. not cutting deeply into the skin). Deep cutting will inevitably result in a scar, while superficial (horizontal) removal in this fashion largely avoids this. Elliptical and fusiform simply describe the resulting shape of a wound excision after cutting them out deeply and before the placement of the sutures.

• As an important aside, destructive modalities to simply destroy the mole, e.g. lasers, electrocautery, electrodessication or cryosurgery should not be performed since these simply destroy all the mole tissue and do not permit a small specimen to be sent to the lab to ensure that the mole removed was entirely benign.
If necessary, following scalpel sculpting, the borders of the mole can then be smoothed and blended with the surrounding normal skin by "dermaplaning," a technique by which the edge of the scalpel is used to delicately abrade the skin. Properly done, the entire procedure, performed under local anesthesia, takes no more than three to five minutes. In most cases, the procedure is done at the time of the consultation.