Are There Any Doctors in Tampa,FL That Can Do Calf Liposuction ?

+2

Hi, and thank yo for your question.  While calf liposuction is not very common, we do perform a few cases of Smart Lipo to the calves each year.  It works well but smetimes swelling takes a little longer to go down than in other areas.

Calf lipo

+1

I would call soem of the palstic surgeons in your area to see who does it,get a couple of consults and then go from there.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

It is worth traveling to see a Liposuction Expert for your calves and ankles.

+1

All docs do liposuction but when you want true sculpting you need someone with yrs of experience in tumescent liposuctions and who does it with the micro canulas under local anesthesia for the very best results. You need to be awake so you can stand up and turn in all positions to give your doc the access to the areas and he/she needs to be using the tiny micro canulas to sculpt the calves and ankles without scars and with the smoothest results. Expect to pay roughly $5-6.000 on special for the calves and ankles and enjoy the new you with shaplier legs.  Sincerely,
David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/lipo.asp

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Calf liposuction

+1

I perform this on occassion but have never used anything but 2mm liposuction cannulas.  I am concerned with the heat generated and the risk of scarring from smart lipo in the calf as there is very little room for error in this area.  That is why few plastic surgeons do this are as well as the ankle. Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon