Are There Any Doctors in NYC or Long Island (Nassau County) That Have Experience Doing Endoscopic Tummy Tucks?

I have gone to a few plastic surgery consultations. I was told I am a good candidate for an endoscopic tummy tuck. I have no loose skin/stretch marks or much fat in my belly. I am petite,103 lbs.but after having 3 kids my diastasis recti is stretched excercise doesn't flatten my tummy. My belly makes me look pregnant! The surgeons I saw don't do that surgery. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I would like my umbiblical hernia fixed,diastisis recti repair and lyposuction in my belly.

Endoscopic mini Abdominoplasty

+1

Thank you for your question, based on your description it seems as though you are a good candidate for a mini abdominoplasty with endoscopic plication of the rectus fascial diastasis as well as umbilical hernia repair. While few patients are good candidates for this procedure I prefer and enjoy this operation in the right patient yielding great results. You would need to be examined in person to ascertain your candidacy.