Are There Any Doctors in Illinois That Take Medicaid for Breast Reduction? (photo)

I am desperate for to find a doctor to find a surgeon in the state of ILLinois that will do a breast reduction for me. I have a 42 I cup. I have sever bruising on my shoulder, sever neck pain, back pain and positional sleep apnea (can't sleep on my back).

Hi There,

I wanted to let you know that we do not allow our doctors to self-promote nor make referrals on our site, but here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Breast Reduction.

Hopefully this helps!

Breast Reduction and Coverage through Medicaid?

+1

hank you for the question and picture.
You may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery at some point; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations performed. If you are not at a long-term stable weight, it will be in your best interest to reach this weight prior to undergoing breast reduction surgery.

Unfortunately, it may be very difficult to find the highest quality of care if you are seeking  to have the operation covered through Medicaid. Many plastic surgeons no longer work with this organization given the bureaucratic hassles involved ( and extremely low reimbursement rates).

Given that your first priority should be safety as well as outcome of the procedure, you may do better by gradually saving up for the procedure and/or obtaining an alternative form of health insurance.