Are There Any Doctors in Chicago Area Who Work Exclusively on the Nose? Such As Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty?

I know there are a lot of capable doctors here but I'm looking for someone who specializes/practices only the nose. I have a pretty bad deviated/dislocated septum and crooked nosed. Not looking to become the next super model, I just want to avoid the hassle of revisions/secondary surgeries. I'm considering the Mayo clinic. Any thoughts on them? Is that place really THAT good and worth the extra travel/money or is it just a hype?

Best nose surgeon

+1

Dear Happyfeet12,

I agree with the previous doctor, if you are going to be in Chicago and want someone who only does rhinoplasty, then Dean Toriumi is the one to see

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Dean Toriumi

+1

you have one of the world's experts right there at your feet in Chicago. Dr. Dean Toriumi. Check out his website read his bio. You can't find a better rhinoplasty surgeon on the planet. You may be able to find his equal but you're very fortunate to have someone of his caliber right in your neighborhood.

Chase Lay, MD

facial plastic surgeon

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon