Is There Any Doctor Performing the Scarless Breastlift Here in WA? (Photo)

I have seen Dr Horndeski's reviews and photos. This looks amazing. Even women with significant sagging seem to have impressive lift and pretty shape without the scars. I have seen one Dr so far, he says that I am not a good candidate for a reduction but rather need a lift. I want to feel pretty and confident undressed like when I was young. I fear that the scars will be a trade from sad about sagging deflated breasts to sad about scars. Texas is a mighty long haul for surgery... Please advise.

Creating an aesthetic breast shape and contour

There are many variations of breast lift surgery but all require incisions on the breasts to remove excess skin.  It is really just a complex geometry project to create an aesthetic breast shape and contour.