Is There Anywhere I Can Do a Mommy Makover for $8000 or Less Pls I Really Need Help?

Hi ive been looking around to find the cheapest but does good work plastic surgeon to help me with myself im 24 and have 3 children 6, 4, and 2. Before I had kids at age 18 I weighed 105 and a size 1 not that I was anorexic just that smallness ran in the familey cauldnt gain weight but after kids I ended up at 180 and a size 14. Ive never been naked in front of a guy let alone the father of my children or worn a bathing suite since age 13. So someone pls help im in desperate need.

Price Shopping for Plastic Surgery

+1

I would recommend that you visit with 3 board certified plastic surgeons in your area.   I also think you should prioritize the procedures you desire.  

I would caution you to seek discounted plastic surgery, as it can be a sign of inexperience.    It is much safer to choose to do one procedure well with a surgeon you can trust, than to risk a poor result on multiple procedures.

Dr. Gill

Mommy Makover for $8000 or Less??

+1

It is not easy to tell what sort of procedure(s) you think you may need, and where you live. If what you want is a tummy tuck, you may be in the ball park. If it is several procedures, it seems unlikely.

I don't know your height, but you do describe yourself as being quite overweight. Losing the weight will likely do more to improve your appearance (and overall health) than any surgical procedure. 

Without seeing photos, it is hard to make any suggestions, but it is quite unlikely that liposuction would improve your overall look. And unless you have overhanging skin, and tummy tuck would not likely do much.  Even if there are anatomic improvements that could be achieved by surgery, the risks in heavy patients are considerably higher than those for patients close to their desired weight. Some of the possible complications could interfere with your ability to care for your children. 

Start with your general physician, and work on getting your weight down. That, I believe, is the best thing you can do for yourself. If the problems you have persist at lower weight, then consider surgery. At that time your could expect a truly nice improvement. 

Thanks for your question. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover

+1

It sounds like your weight may be the main issue. Surgery is not the complete answer. Seeing a plastic surgeon would be very helpful.

Michael Hueneke, MD

Finding the Right Surgeon for Mommy Makeover?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Mommy Makeover

+1

mommy makeovers involve different procedure for different moms.  Start by visiting a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.  You and your surgeon will develop a plan that can meet your budget.   Best of luck.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Mommy Make over

+1

It depend what needs to be done.

tummy tuck? breast lift, augmentation? liposuction?

Aconsultation with a Board Certified Plastic surgeon is needed, or pictures with specific procedures desired.