Is there a doctor in the sf bay area who do good bbl?

Hello i am a 21 year old woman, i have a two year old but im naturally skinny i weigh around 115-120 at the most im a stick no behind or breast i know I could get a good price out the country but if I could stay local than im all for it I want to spend around 5000 or less for either implaints or bbl im not worrierd about my breast so much as my ass could someone please help me find a good doctor!

Finding a BBL surgeon.

+1

I would recommend you search on the America Society of Plastic Surgeons website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who is experienced in the brazilian butt lift procedure.

+1

Pictures or an exam would be helpful to evaluate your candidacy. Most women around 5'4" to 5'6" and 120 lbs have enough fat for me to transfer at least 700 cc per side.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.