Is There Any Doctor in QLD, Australia Who Performs Jawline Liposuction?

I am at my ideal weight at the moment but my face is a little bit too chubby for my body. I would like to know if there's any doctor in the state of QLD or even NSW who performs liposuction around the jawline and has had a lot experience on it. Looking forward for any replies thank you.

Jawline Liposuction

+1

There are few who are good candidates for this surgery, and an exam would be necessary to determine if this would be advisable.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php

Jawline Liposuction

+1

Thank you for your question. Go online and do some research to  get some options in your area. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified plastic surgeon who is well credentialed with experience in jawline liposuction, and has a website that includes before and after pictures. Then go in for a consultation to establish your comfort level with the surgeon before making your final decision.  I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.