Is There a Doctor in Canada That Can Fix a Retracted Columella and Rebuild the Anterior Nasal Lining?

Is there a doctor in Canada that can rebuild a retracted columella and do a casual septal graft and rebuild the anterior nasal lining that is thin and scarred. The previous doctor used irradiated cartilage which reabsorbed again after a third time. I heard they can take forearm skin or forehead flap for anterior septum lining. Is this true?

Rhinoplasty specialist in Canada

+1
Peter Adamson in Toronto is a very skilled and experienced rhinoplasty specialist. Goodluck. Best, Dr D

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Canada

+1

Check RealSelf and also contact the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) because they have Fellows in Canada.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Canada

+1
I would start by looking on realself for a surgeon in your area. Check their reviews and websites and make a few appointments for consultations. Discuss your concerns and it is always helpful to have your past operative reports for the new surgeon to see what surgical intervention has already been done. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD