Is There a Doctor in Atlanta, GA That Knows How to Use Botox for Bells Palsy?

I have read that botox can help to bring back some movements in the face for bells palsy after using it for a period of time to balance the facial nerves. Is there a doctor in Atlanta that knows about using botox for bells palsy? I don't take pictures anymore.

Bell's Palsy and Synkinesis

+1

If you are referring to Botox being used for treating synkinesis secondary to Bell's palsy, please see a board certified plastic surgeon for this.

Botox and Bells Palsy

+1

I am certain you will find a practitioner in your area that can discuss with you treatment options you may or may not be a good candidate for. Do some research on a reputable or highly recommended Practice for best results!

Sam Naficy, MD