Is There a Doctor in Arizona Who Specializes in Botox Jaw Reduction?

I am having a hard time finding a doctor who specializes this in Arizona. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Botox and masseter reduction

+1

Botox to the masseter muscles for jawline reduction is a very common practice and you should have no problem finding a reputable office in your area!

Plastic Surgeons in Arizona

+1

I suggest that you research various plastic surgeons in your area, especially ones that specialize in treatment of the face. You may also want to ask friends and family of their opinions and/or what they have heard about the various doctors. Pick a few that you feel confident in and have a consultation with them before receiving treatments. “Dr. D”

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox to jawline in Arizona

+1

There are many physicians in Arizona who do this treatment. We can't suggest who they might be on this site, but if you look at the RealSelf physician locator, I know there are a few on there. Simply call the offices, or email them, and ask if they do the treatment. You want to make sure you see a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon, but Arizona has many qualified physicians who offer this procedure.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Botox for masseter muscle hypertrophy

+1

Hello

Thank you for the question.  Jaw reduction with Botox is really reduction of the masseter muscle at the corners of the jaw.  By paralyzing segments of this muscle the muscle becomes weaker and smaller just like not working out a bicep muscle for example.   The process involves approximately 5 injections per side depending on the with and size of the muscle.  I am sure there are a handful of plastic surgeons in the Phoenix area that are comfortable in doing so.

All the best

Dr. Remus Repta 

Remus Repta, MD

Botox injection inot the masseter to reduce jaw prominence

+1

This is a fairly easy injection - you should call plastic surgeons or dermatologist in your area to ask if they are comfortable performing this injection.  One caution - it takes a fair number of units to achieve change in a the large masseter muscle. (usually 40-50 units per side)

W. Tracy Hankins, MD