Is There Way to Get Discounted or Free Plastic Surgery for the Belly to Correct What Old Surgeries Have Done?

I have server chron's disease in march of 2011 I had 16 inches of my intestines removed and November 2011 I had my gallbladder removed the old fashioned way as most would say because of too much scar tissue. Now I have become horribly depressed because of my stomach appearance and wanted to know if there was anything I could do that would not cost too much. Maybe some type of school in MD that needs ginnypigs?

Free Plastic Surgery

+1

Some plastic surgery residency programs do have the ability to perform cosmetic surgery at reduced fees, but never free. And of course you get what you pay for. Call your local medical school and see what they have to offer.