Is There a Diagram/photos of the Lifestyle Lift Technique/proceedure?

Are there any photos of the lifestyle lift proceedure during the actual surgery?

+2

Sorry the LSL people do not allow their techniques to be published. As far as I can see it is a "cut and pull as hard as you can" operation. But I really do not know, because it is a "secret". 

Is there a diagram of the Lifestylelift I can see

+1

The answer to this is no. I have a surgeon friend who called this the Scientology of facelifts.. Some people like it, some people hate it and nobody knows exactly what its all about. As far as I know it is an abbreviated Macs lift with a short scar, platysma tightening stitches, and a tight skin pull..