Is There Any Dermatologist in Ottawa, Ontario That Can Give Me a Cortisone Shot for my Cystic Acne?

I have been desperately looking for a dermatologist to give me a cortisone shot for my cyst. It is huge and painful and it is not going away! Why is it so hard to find a dermatologist in Ottawa that would be willing to provide an emergency service? If you are a dermatologist based in Ottawa, ON reading this, please help a desperate soul! Thanks!

Ottawa dermatologist

+1

There are several dermatologists in Ottawa.  If you are not able to get an appointment in a private office, you can try the dermatology clinic at one of the Ottawa hospitals.  Explain that you have an acne cyst that requires treatment and they may be able to fit you in.  

Toronto Dermatologist