Are There Different Dental Bonding Materials?

if so, which is the best and how does the price differ? I want to close the small gaps on my lateral teeth.

Bonding

+1

VOCO,its the brand you should try, its one of the finest materials,could be a good solution for your request, the price maybe around 80-150 per tooth,

Web reference: http://www.cancundental.com

Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

Different Dental Bonding Materials

+1

There are many many different brands of materials on the market. The factor that is most important, however, is the skill and training of the dentist, not the material used. The ultimate cost of the procedure also is dependent on the dentist, NOT THE MATERIAL USED.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Bonding

+1

Yes. There are different generations & we are around the sixth. As they progress they ultimately join steps together to save the doctor seconds or minutes. I use a fourth gen as I don't mind the steps. With any bonding (since the filling is plastic) be aware the shade will get darker within a couple of years depending on your wine/chocolate frequency.

Chicago Cosmetic Dentist