Is there any cream over the counter that can help get rid of acne scars?

I have oily skin yet it dries very easily as well. My spots are dark brown and red

Acne Scarring

+1
Dear patient. Mild scars can be improved with Retin A cream (a prescription that your doctor can write for you). This will reduce oiliness of the skin and over many years also reduce the shallow scars. Use it once or twice a week at night. Please note that your skin will become more sensitive to sun and external chemicals. Deeper scars need Laser, Dermabrasion, Needling, Fat Transfer and more> Please visit our website and FB site for more information and videos.During the consultation he will discuss all the procedures that may be beneficial to you, including TCA peels, Jessner Peels, Needling, Subsicion, Punch grafting, stem cell fat grafting, Erbium and CO2 fractional laser resurfacing, Cooltouch lasers, Diolite laser, Dermabrasion, Saline injections and much much more.

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Acne Scarring Treatments

+1
Presently, there are no topical home remedies to remove acne scarring.  Acne scarring can be improved by laser resurfacing , surgical dermabrasion and fractional radio-frequency treatments. It is recommended to be evaluated by a plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon