Is There Any Cream I Can Use for Brown Marks in Summer?

I've brown marks on my face as a side effect of Cymbalta.. I've been on Retin A for 3 months now and I've seen no improvement. Furthermore, I live in a very hot country and I've been advised by the dermatologist to stop using Retin A at the end of this montht. Is there a cream I can use during summer that can help with my brown marks? They are quite unsettling and I've resorted not to go out of the house because of them.

Brown spots in summer

+1

If you are very careful about not gettin ANY sun exposure in the summer, there are serveral creams you can use, some Over the counter and others that are prescription. You need to see a dermatologist.