Is There Cheap Liposuction in Colchester?

I dont have much money but am getting as big as a house, tried dieting doesnt work for me, so I want to try liposuction Is there some where I can get it done safe but cheap?

Cheap Liposuction

+1

Most plastic surgeons would probably reserve liposuction for patients close to ideal weight who have stubborn fatty deposits and not as a weight loss procedure.  Kenneth Hughes, MD liposuction Los Angeles, CA

Liposuction is not a weight loss technique.

+1

Liposuction does not work for weight reduction and there are better ways to spend your money.    I don not know what as big as a house means, but if you are more that 50 lbs overweight you are not a candidate for liposuction generally.   Rarely a person has on area that is very very disproportionate and can be motivated by liposuction of that area even if over 100 lbs overweight.  Remember the most that can be safely removed as an outpatient is 15 lbs and as and inpatient around 25 to 30.   The 25 to 30 lb reductions in a hospital are very costly.   Beware of cheap in surgery and plastic surgery.   There may be fair and honest pricing, but if the price is too good to be true then there is trouble ahead for you.   Doctors who are not certified as surgeons and not Fellows of the American College of Surgery may be cheap but they are also of dubious quality.  Always choose a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Your results and life are on the line.  Be smart.  Be wise.  Don't be lured by cheap prices and slick marketing which abounds in all communities.  When you are having surgery please, please be sure a real surgeon with FACS after his name is doing your surgery. My Best....Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon