Lopsided Breasts After Breastfeeding; Will They Return to Normal?

I'm 24 years old, and my problem begin 3 months ago when I start breastfeeding my baby.He start feeding more from the left one so I become lopsided.Is there any chance after I will stop breastfeeding him for my breast to look like before?or I need a surgery?

Breast Lift for asymmetry after breastfeeding

+2

Congratulations on the new baby!

I recommend to patients waiting around 6 months after breastfeeding ends to determine how much the tissues change and contract before making a significant decision.  See a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.  Best wishes!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast feeding and breast shape

+2

You will have to wait until you stop breast feeding to see hwo the breasts will shrink back. This may take a few months so be patient.

Lopsided Breasts After Breastfeeding

+2

I do notice in my practice that when a woman comes in for breast surgery and has a history of breast feeding, it is more common that the left is a bit lower. But you won't know how they might change until several months after breast feeding. So for now enjoy that very special experience and bonding with your baby and if things are a little uneven a surgeon can help you correct that when the time is right.

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Feeding?

+1

It is not possible to predict exactly how your breasts will appear after you have stopped breast-feeding and have reached a long-term stable weight. I would suggest that you evaluate the  breast size, shape, and symmetry 6 months after you have stopped breast-feeding.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm