Why are there bumps on only one side of my nose? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty about 3 months ago to take a bump of my nose and have it narrowed. My left side of my nose is smooth and straight but my right side is bumpy and much more elavated than the left side. The bumps are also yellowish an look like bubbles under my skin. They are sponge like and hard. I'm wondering if this is bone or swelling or cartilage? In my pictures you can tell that the left side is much smoother than the right and the bump is not where my old bump used to be.

Why are there bumps on only one side of my nose?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

+1

The posted photos DO NOT demonstrate the "bumps" sorry I do not see them. Best to seek IN PERSON second opinions.//

Bumps after rhinoplasty at three months.

+1

It is not possible to give you any advice at three months since the nose remains swollen for up to one year. I would discuss these with your surgeon at your next office visit. Do not have any surgery for at least another six months.