Is There a Way to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift Without Letting Yourself Go?

I'm a guy, and I want to get a Brazilian butt lift to increase the size of my butt, but I am athletic, and muscular, and I don't have a lot of fatty spots on my body. I have made a conscious effort throughout my life to keep my fat low in order to prevent my skin from getting loose or flabby. Gaining weight would fatten up my face, stretch out my stomach skin, and would loosen the skin I have worked so long to keep taut. Is there a way for me to get this procedure done without letting myself go?

+2

Although Brazilian buttlift has become a very popular procedure in recent years, some patients are better served by buttock implants.  You will need to be examined to determine if there are any fatty deposits amenable to liposuction that can be utilized for transfer.  I have improved contours in thinner male patients, but this is more difficult.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Buttock aumentation

+2

Since you do not have any fat for fat transfer then your only option is buttock implants. You need to discuss the pros and cons of the surgery with your plastic surgeon