Will There Be a Big Difference when Switching from 339cc Mod+ Silicone to 400cc HP Silicone Implants?

I currently have 339cc mod+ silicone implants partially under the muscle and I'm having a revision (for reasons other than size) and have decided to switch to 400-425cc HP silicone implants. My breasts look very natural now and I would like to keep the natural look and slope but go a little bit bigger. Do you think there will be a big difference in switching to HP? Can they still look natural or do HP's always give a fake look. Stats: Height: 5ft. 4in. Weight: 117 lb. Pre-op: 32AA

+2

A sixty cc increase will make a modest difference in size, and may not be enough to be worth the trouble and expense. 

Consider doing a "rice test" at home. Find a stocking, fill it with 2 fluid ounces of raw rice, spread it out over your breast and put on a sports bra. That is about the difference between a 339 and a 400 cc implant. If it doesn't look much difference with the rice, it won't look much difference with a 400 cc implant. I usually discourage a change of less than 100 cc. 

Thanks and best wishes. 

HP Silicone Implants

+2

Going up 60 cc will make you a tad fuller but likely will not be that noticeable. It is important you communicate to your surgeon how much of a change you are hoping to accomplish via pictures. HP gel implants, unlike HP saline implants, can yield very natural results and are my implants of choice. Good luck!

Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

Take your chest width into account

+1

You will be slightly fuller by increasing to this size but the more noticeable difference will likely be in the width of your breasts.  A high profile implant for someone with a 32 chest size seems more appropriate.  The implants will be somewhat narrower with more projection.  If you just want to be slightly larger without necessarily changing your bra size, this increase seems appropriate.  For a more visible difference, I usually advise my patients to to up at least 75 to 100ccs.  You can still look very natural under the muscle but it also depends on how much breast tissue you had to begin with.  The more tissue you had to start, the more natural it will look.  I use a lot of high profile silicone implants in the 400cc and larger range but am not a fan of high profile saline implants.  They definitely tend to give patients a more rounded, unnatural look.