Is there such thing as being too old for butt implants? (photo)

I am 53 yrs old, 5' 7" tall, and weigh 150 pounds. I am active, work out and walk and am healthy overall.

Is there such thing as being too old for butt implants?

+1
   I perform both buttock implants and the Brazilian buttlift.  You are not too old for either provided you are otherwise healthy.  In patients who have fat to transfer, I would recommend the BBL over the buttock implants due to the  lower complication profile.

Butt Implants

+1
Age is not as important factor as medical condition when it comes to surgery.
The first two patients that I inserted buttock implants for were 60 year old twins.
Fat injection a.k.a. Brazilian Butt Lift is another option to consider for buttock augmentation.  Less risk and more affordable.
Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Age Limit for Buttock Implants?

+1
In general, as long as a patient is otherwise healthy and medically cleared for surgery, they may undergo just about any surgery including buttock implants.  I have performed buttock implants on several patients over 60 years old with results equivelant to much yournger patients.  Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock augmentation and age

+1

Your are not too old.  As long as you are healthy it shoudl be fine. You may be a good candidate for fat transfer.