Is There Anything I Can Do Bc my Surgeon Did Something to my Boobs That We Didn't Agree On? (photo)

My surgeon told me he would put different Cc's in each boob because one boob was bigger than the other and when I got home from surgery Friday and I saw my card, I realized he out the same Cc's in each boob. They are also way too big but I hoping the swelling will go down and help. What do you recommend I do because I'm so depressed and shocked about this. I have 390cc and my Pre op was 34B

Implants and final size

+1

It is best to discuss with your surgeon what he did in the operating room. Good luck with your discussion.

Surgeon did something unexpected

+1

Remember an implant size before augmentation is a guess and you might find that after you heal your results are very good and your surgeon was right. Before you get upset, be certain your result doesn't measure up.

Is There Anything I Can Do Bc my Surgeon Did Something to my Boobs That We Didn't Agree On?

+1

Although your concerns are understandable, you should be aware that ( at this early stage out of breast of breast augmentation surgery), it is too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed. In other words, it is not at all unusual to see patients who are concerned about being “too big” or “too small” soon after breast surgery, only to be very pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedure performed.

At this point, (although easier said than done) I would suggest ongoing patience;  give yourself a few months before evaluating the outcome of the procedure performed.