Why are there some bbl that have a square shape. Is it because the natural shape of the patient or surgeon style?

BBL and square shape

+1

Contouring the buttocks can change the shape from square to more rounded shapes. Best to be seen in person.

+1

I try to discuss the type of buttocks patients would like with regard to shape, projection, etc. There are some limitations with anatomy and the amount of fat available for transfer, but the transformations are frequently dramatic.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.