Is there anything I can about a bad reaction to Juvederm?

HI I had Botox and then Juvederm almost two months ago, but ever since having these two procedures I am as sick as a dog, I have night sweats,my lips have many lumps in them, I have migraines,I'm dizzy,my lips are tingling and swell on and off,I have lost weight and I can't go home! I have had it done twice before and was fine this time I went to a different Doctor, I an juicing ,drinking green tea and was on Antibiotics because my gum became swollen and infected.Is there anything I can do?

Reversing Juvederm injections

+1

Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid filler and can be dissolved with Vitrase injections. I would discuss your options with a trained Vitrase expert.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Systemic symptoms unlikely to be related to Juvederm

+1

The symptoms you described are not common and I would suggest you follow up with your family doctor to evaluate these systemic symptoms. I have not heard of these problems from Botox or Juvederm.

Also, I would suggest you follow up with your surgeon to discuss.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon