Is there anything that I can do about an assymetrical nose? (Photo)

The apperance of my nose is something that I have struggled with my entire life. I've never really discussed it with anyone because it is such a sensitive subject for me but I'm more than ready to get this problem fixed and I need a doctors opinion! The bridge of my nose seems to be straight but my nostrils(?) are really asymmetrical. My nose seems to drag and is really flat on the left side of my face. I HATE it.

Nose Asymmetry

+1
Its very difficult to tell from the pictures submitted. However, always realize that symmetry in the human being does not exist. Consult a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of plastic surgery. Good luck

Is there anything that I can do about an asymmetrical nose?

+1
I would recommend a consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. He or she will be able to evaluate your nose in person and provide you with advice. In general, a rhinoplasty can help restore symmetry to the nostrils. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

+1
I would have to see pictures that demonstrate the nostrils a little more clearly.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.