Is there anything I could have done for a witch like chin, I have a thin face and last year I had my nose shorterned? (photo)

Chin Reshaping for a Witch's Chin

+2

When you refer to a witch-like chin, you are likely unhappy with the pointy nature of your chin and that it sticks out too far as well as is a little wide for your thin face. (a side view picture would also be helpful) Your chin can be reshaped through a submental approach so it is less protrusive and is more narrow. This is a function of reducing and reshaping the chin bone and tightening the chin soft tissue pad from an incision underneath the chin.