What is the best way to treat Tummy Tuck scarring on brown skin? (photos)

I wanted a BBL but im told I will definently need a TT as well due to my saggy skin(6 babies). However I am a brown skin woman and have heard the scars are more problematic . How can I prevent this?

Scarring

+2
there are many options for scar management after surgery.  Many involve silicone products to help keep the scar soft.  Your PS will be able to tell you what method will work best.

What is the best way to treat Tummy Tuck scarring on brown skin?

+1

Your plastic surgeon will have his/her preference when it comes to incision line “care”.  For example, some plastic surgeons prefer the use of tape ( applying pressure) along the incision line. The use of silicone-based products (creams or sheeting)  may also be helpful in achieving the best scars possible.