Is There an Alternative to a Tummy Tuck For Sagging Skin From Weight Loss?

I dont want surgery. I have lost approximatley 60 pounds and want to lose about 20 more. Is there an exercise or procedure other than a tumy tuck to firm up saggy skin?

Alternative to Tummy Tuck

+1

If you have hanging skin, there is no alternative to tummy tuck.  There is no laser or other non-invasive treatment that will make a significant difference on hanging skin.  I would suggest that you talk to some tummy tuck patients.  The lower incision is a small price to pay for a significant difference in your body contour.  In most cases, the incision can be so low that it is hidden by a small swimsuit.

Good Luck.

Alternatives to Tummy Tuck after Weight Loss?

+1

Congratulations on your significant weight loss.

Unfortunately,  there is no effective way to remove the “sagging skin from weight loss” besides surgical excision. Unfortunate also,  is that ongoing weight loss will only exacerbate the issue. Nonsurgical “techniques” that promise to improve the situation,  will not do so. Liposuction and is not an option.  Usually, cool sculpting is not appropriate either.

Your situation represents one where it is better to do nothing than to be disappointed with the noneffective treatment modalities that you will hear about.  These will only waste your time and resources.

If and when surgery becomes an option,  the tummy tuck procedure will be indicated.