Can You Make a 35-year-old Look 25?

I've seen some amazing before and afters with fillers, botox, etc. that made women in their 40s and 50s look like they are in their 30s. But is there a limit to how far you can go (of course assuming post-puberty and fully grown)? Are there procedures to make a 35-year-old look 25?

Looking a certain age is probably not a healthy goal....

+1

Hi there-

With any procedure designed to improve the appearance, it is important for your safety and long term satisfaction that your goals be reasonable and specific.

I'm not sure it's possible to understand exactly what you mean when you say you want to look like a 25 year old.

Typically, it's easiest to achieve a patient's goals when the know exactly what they want- like "I want this wrinkle to be gone" or "I don't like my jowls"....

Turning back the clock with plastic surgery

+1

I am not sure how you measure that? How about making a 35 look like a 24 or a 26 year old. Can you tell the difference? Generally you will be able to soften lines and provide enhanced volume that will make a person appear younger.

Making someone look younger

+1

I would have to say it is impossible to make a person look younger, but you can certainly make a 35 year old look more youthful for a 35 year old.