Which is the Youngest Age You Would Recommend for a Male to Have Sculptra?

Hi I'm wondering what is the youngest age you would recommended for a patient to have Sculptra? If a male was 30 would you tell me them to wait longer and that 30 is too young? Just curious Thankyou

Sculptra For Younger Patients

+1

Sculptra is a synthetic injectable that works by increasing the collagen in our skin. Collagen provides structure to the face, giving it a youthful appearance. Naturally, with increasing age, the production of collagen in the body decreases.  Therefore, Sculptra is quite beneficial in these patients; however, it is not limited to them. Sculptra used in younger patients, such as those in their thirties, yields great results because youthful skin produces more collagen of better quality in comparison to those of increased age. Overall, it is a great way to increase volume in the face for all ages.

What is youngest age to have Sculptra?

+1

People age differently, depending on several factors, including hereditary and environmental influences.  It is possible that one male in his 30's would be an appropriate candidate for Sculptra but that another male of the same age would not be.  You would need to be evaluated first to determine if you might be a candidate for Sculptra treatment or not.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon