Does the YOLO Lipo Laser Help or Diminish Cellulite?

Cellulaze for Cellulite

+1
It is without question the most effective treatment for cellulite, but happy patients are those with realistic expectations on what a procedure will and won't do. Cellulaze is not a cure or perfect treatment by any means. It will definitely improve on cellulite - mild cellulite is probably easier to improve upon than severe cellulite. Look at a lot of before and after photos to get a realistic idea of what the procedure can do for you. It is a one time treatment which is a plus but remember regardless of what anyone tells you there are no guarantees in results with cosmetic surgery. Results with Cellulaze will definitely depend on the skill and understanding of the technology of the physician so do your homework and find a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in Cellulaze in your area. Good luck!

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Laser Lipo and Cellulite

+1

Thank you for your question. I have yet to see any cellulite procedures "wow" me. This is an emerging market, and the true test is the test of time. Cellulite is a result of our heredity, lifestyle, diet, health status, and other factors. One procedure will not negate all the influences we have. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon