Will the wrinkle under my nose go away from the lip filler? It's been a year or is my Botox causing it?

After lip filler I noticed a wrinkle like a smile drawn on my face above my lip under my nose. It's been over a year and the filler has dissolved , but I still have this ugly wrinkle when I smile

Wrinkle Under Nose

It is difficult to tell without a photo which type of wrinkle you are referring to.  It sounds like a wrinkle from aging/sun damage but if you post a photo it would be easier to answer.  These type of wrinkles are best minimized through Fraxel and facial fillers such as Restylane.

Wrinkle under the nose

If by line you mean the transverse line, this can be corrected by filler injection, laser, or a combination of both. It is unlikely cause by botox or filler though.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkle above lip

I notice that some women develop a line under the nose above their lip as they smile. This is unlikely related to filler from a year ago.   Botox may help.