What is the widest chin implant available? (photos)

I am not satisfied with my current chin implant, as it made my then square jawline really narrow. I want a chin that is aligned with my oval (almost square) shaped face and that do not "pop out" or protrude outside of it. What chin implant model out there provides a "wide" chin, like the blonde man in the photo?

Possible outer mandible augmentation

+1
The photo you submitted does not show your entire face, but it appears that you are looking to widen your entire jawline.  If so, not only do you want a chin implant to augment to the outer (lateral) aspect of the chin, but you may also wish to consider augmenting farther back on your jaw (mandibular angle implants).  Speak to a surgeon familiar with such implants.  

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Chin implant shape

+1
You can have various sizes, but the material and shapes do make a difference. Eg Porex is quite square and gives the look you noted; but you can also get the result with either a sliding genioplasty, and combine it with tapering/widening Goretex like implant material that can create any width and shape that 'blends' with the rest of the mandible/lower jaw.
So it is not only the use of a single implant that can help you

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon