What Is The Best Way For Me To Get Wider Hips?

my name is becca, I am 19,I have a cone shaped body & D cups I want to gain 3in. on my hips. I am 137lbs my measurements about 44-shoulders,31-waist & 39 hips.I thought that I was to be a late bloomer but my hips never came. I read that its because my body has more levels of androgen than estrogen making me shape more like a man. I have tried eating a lot,exercise,I head about fat transfer to the hips & butt, the fat butt pills & estrogen pills. I don't have lot of money so Which is best?

How to get wider hips...

+1

Well, I'm sure many people would tell you that you are lovely just the way you are!  Remember too, future pregnancies or weight gain may take care of this naturally for you.

Other than than, fat grafting is the only other reliable method to make these changes.  Do not use injectable silicone - it's unsafe.

Fat transfer

+1

Pills and hormones do not work. The only way to enhance the hips is fat transfer.........................

Best Way to Get Wider Hips

+1

Hi Becca,

The best way to get wider hips is to have a giant stack of blueberry buttermilk pancakes with whipped cream, and a Venti Frappuccino for breakfast, a Chipotle barbacoa burrito, a  In-and-Out  double cheeseburger with of course a chocholate malt, some fried chicken, pasta, cheesecake, and a pint of Haagen-Daaz to top it off.

Of course your hips would not be the only part of your body to increase, and you state that you have attempted  "eating a lot", so I would not recommend the above menu.  I would also stay away from using hormones in an attempt to alter your body shape.

The ideal waist to hip ratio in a woman is 0.7.  Using that formula, your ideal hip size would be about 44 inches, an additional 5 inches to what you have.  Your best course, especially since you are on a strict budget, is to get  2.5 inch hip pads to wear under your clothing, and be thankful for the healthy body you have been blessed with.  With time your hips may still naturally catch up to the rest of your body.

An article in Wikipedia states, "Some researchers have found that the waist-hip ratio (WHR) is a significant measure of female attractiveness.[18] Women with a 0.7 WHR are usually rated as more attractive by men from Indo-European cultures.[19] Beauty icons such as Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Salma Hayek and Sophia Loren typically have ratios close to 0.6, even though they have different weights and heights. In other cultures, preferences appear to vary according to some studies,[20] ranging from 0.6 in China,[21] to 0.8 or 0.9 in parts of South America and Africa,[7][22][23] and divergent preferences based on ethnicity, rather than nationality, have also been noted.[24][25]

Good luck and be well, pass me the cheesecake!

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD