Will the White Blotches on my Face Even out into the Color of my Normal Skin Tone? (photo)

I used to have great skin until I did a 20% glycolic peel that severely burnt my skin so bad that the healing process has been over 4 months. I am extremely worried bc now my skin is completely discoloured; some areas darker brown, many white blotches. When I was away on vacation I applied SPF 45 however I did try to bake in the sun hoping for the white blotches to cover, there hasn't been any results. On a day to day basis I use bio oil in the day time and retisol-a cream in the night.

Stay out of the sun!

+1

From the images, it seems that there still is redness in some areas. Stay out of the sun, else the skin will only get worse, and even hyperpigmented. A dermatologist is the best option now.

India Dermatologist

Glycolic Acid Peel

+1

20% glycolic acid is a very light peel, it is unusual to get a burn from 20% glycolic acid. Make sure what was used.

Now you have blotchy areas on the facial skin. exposure to the sun is not recommended. Treatment is going to be long and extensive. You need to be under the care of a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist for appropriate treatment.