I Have Done the ViPeel 4 Days Ago my Skin is at the Peeling Process Except Its Always Burning?

What can i do to help calm the redness and burning? when i apply the cream it burns as well. Anything else i can do to help cool my skin for example create a natural cooling mask from cucumber?

Burning after Vi Peel

+1

Sometimes a more greasy moisturizer such as Aquaphor is more soothing after a Vi Peel if the products in the kit are irritating.  You can also try hydrocortisone 1% ointment twice daily for 2-3 days.  Contact the person who did the peel if this does not help.