Can I do the VI peel 2 weeks after doing the rejuvenize peel?

Will it damage my skin if I don't wait long enough in between

+1
Thanks for the question. Your skin takes 28 days to heal from a chemical peel. Getting the Vi peel too soon may result in adverse reactions. A good rule of thumb when dealing with chemical peels is to err on the side of caution. Be patient and give your skin time to heal. Best wishes. 

Fully re-epithelialized

+1
As long as your skin has fully re-epithelialized with no redness and two weeks have passed, you're ready!

This answer is not intended to give a medical opinion and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Bobby Buka, MD