Can I do the VI peel 2 weeks after doing the rejuvenize peel?

Will it damage my skin if I don't wait long enough in between

Thanks for the question. Your skin takes 28 days to heal from a chemical peel. Getting the Vi peel too soon may result in adverse reactions. A good rule of thumb when dealing with chemical peels is to err on the side of caution. Be patient and give your skin time to heal. Best wishes. 

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942

Fully re-epithelialized

As long as your skin has fully re-epithelialized with no redness and two weeks have passed, you're ready!

This answer is not intended to give a medical opinion and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Bobby Buka, MD

220 Front Street
NYC, New York 10038