I Got the Vi Peel Yesterday. I Am Going to the Beach in 10 Days for 2 Days. Will I Be Ok?

I got the vi peel on march 27th. I am going to the beach on April 7th for 2 days. Will I be ok in the sun if I use sunblock and wear a hat?

+1

We recommend you stay out of the sun for a month after a ViPeel and we also recommend that you use sunscreen 30spf and or a wide brimmed hat.

Vi Peel and Sun Exposure

+1

After your Vi Peel your skin should be smooth with fewer brown spots and feel like "new skin."  The less sun exposure you have, the better it will be inorder to get long lasting results from your peel.  You should be very dilligent with sunscreen.  Apply more of it than you usually would and reapply it often especially after going in the water.  Wear your hat at all times and try to stay in the shade under an umbrella.  Be very sun safe!

Sheri G. Feldman, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist