What Are the Varied Prices if I Just Want the Tip of My Nose Pointed?

I want a Sharp, pointed nose, but my money is on the low end, I need to know the costs, please help.

Pricing A Rhinoplasty

+1

Dear Jazzie,

Without an in-person evaluation it is not possible to provide you with a cost estimate of your potential rhinoplasty simply because several elements are to be considered during a physical exam to be able to plan your surgery and project its details.

Based on your description it looks like your main nasal irregularity is your tip but you have to note that even addressing the tip alone require some modifications to the nasal dorsum and other nasal parts to make the main changes look natural and complement your facial features at best.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.
Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Rhinoplasty Surgery Consultation to Answer your Questions

+1

Since there are no photographs enclosed it is difficult to tell what your exact aesthetic needs are. I would suggest a Rhinoplasty consultation with a well qualified and recomended surgeon in your area for proper evaluation. I personally use a digital imaging computer which allows me to show the patient the proposed surgical result and what surgically needs to be done to attain that result. This may be helpful to you in your consulting stages. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD