Is the upper lip lift a good option in my facial feminization? (photo)

I want to have a upper lip lift to feminize more my face, it measures 21 mm. and I don't show any teeth, I talked with my surgeon and she told me she can do it, i'm not scare for the scar, although of my brown skin all my scars fade very well, (my surgeon told me we can use the co2 laser if is need it) but I don't want to show more of the red portion, I don't want a huge lips, i'm afraid even it can looks very unnatural, but i want to have a shortest philtrum for a more femenine look.

Lip lifts and lip reductions in Los Angeles

+1

Lip lifts and lip reductions are based on individual aesthetics. The decision is based on the size of the lips and the length of the upper lip with incisor show.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Facial Feminization

+1

FACIAL FEMINIZATION:

Females have

Pointed chin

Less nasal prominence

Forehead soft sweep, or soft curve,

Females have shorter
forehead average length 5cm, 7 for males

Brow higher in females

Females have more
prominent cheeks, zygoma.

Less prominence of the angle of the mandible

Men have more
prominent ridge at eyebrow (brow bossing). Changing the shape of the skull will
the way skin and muscle drapes over the bone.