Is the Ultrasonic Cavitation Device That Uses Oblong Paddles (4) Place on the Area - Does It Work?

I had 2 sessions done at a spa type wellness clinic and they put on some cream and saran wrap over that for 15 minutes. They they attached 4 paddles on my abdomen and start it at 80%, then 90% then 100% ten minutes apart, Felt nothing other than some heat from a heavy blanket place over the paddles. I'm highly skeptical that this device is just a gimmick and nothing has changed thus far.

Sounds like a gimmick

If you are paying too little and are feeling nothing during the procedure, it is unlikely to work.  As far as body wraps are concerned,...
A body wrap is one of the worst things you can do to your body. It's a total scam. And here's why.
There is no scientific evidence that body wraps burn fat. The only way to melt fat is with diet and exercise (granted some healthy supplements may contribute to weight loss). The truth is, body wraps are nothing more than bandages, or sometimes clay, that are soaked in herbs. And we're supposed to believe that you can lose inches off your body in just an hour. Sit down and think about that for a moment. How is that even possible? People spend months, sometimes even years on diet programs. Truth be told, if you stick to a diet, it does work. Anyone who disagrees falls into the category of the people who diet, and fall back into their old ways, causing them to gain the weight back.
Many of you may be wondering what exactly a body wrap is. It's pretty much a material, whether it be bandages, clay, even seaweed, soaked in herbs. How it works (and this is usually performed in a salon or spa), is by wrapping the client (or yourself) in seaweed or clay, which has been infused by herbs. They tell you to wrap yourself, beginning from the ankles, after measuring yourself in over 20 different areas. You must remain in the wrap for one hour. During this time, the spa technician will usually tell you that you can either relax, or jog on the treadmill/exercise for the hour. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but who's to say you don't actually feel better and slimmer after the hour? But it's not because of the's because you were exercising.
While body wraps may temporarily tighten your skin, it's not permanent. You see, it's not really taking off fat. It's simply water weight, and water retention.
More effective ways of decreasing areas of stubborn fat are Coolsculpting or liposuction.
More effective ways of skin tightening include Pelleve radiofrequency treatments. Dermapen treatments are more effective for stretch marks. You would be getting more of your money’s and time’s worth with more effective treatments.