Is the typical cost for laser liposuction worth the swelling, constriction garment wearing and cost?

Never say never! 50 and considering laser liposuction at $5000. Have packed on 42 lbs in 2 years and really dislike my appearance. Havent been this heavy since I was 9 months pregnant- 22 years ago! I am on this site for advice and opinions. I'm in the Houston area.

Liposuction and overweight

+1

Liposuction is not an answer for weight loss. If you gained 42 lbs then I suggest you diet and exercise first.

+1

You will have to make that decision. If you provide pictures, your candidacy for the procedure could be assessed to some degree. Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA