Who is the Best Type of Physician to Do Leg Vein Removal?

I have small veins in my thigh area and lower leg,what type of doctor is best used to treat these veins.

Varicose vein treatment and the American Board of Phlebology

+2

Vein surgery and vein laser should be performed by a diplomate of the American Board of Phlebology, the major body that regulates treatment of vein disorders. 

Best Type of Physician to Do Leg Vein Removal

+1

Thank you for your question. I recommend you see a Vascular surgeon, and they will do a complete vein analysis if appropriate.  They are the experts in this field. If you have small superficial veins that are cosmetic in nature, you may seek the advice of a board certified dermatologist with expertise in leg vein treatments. I hope this helps.

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist